Teen Mom Threatened..Jail if she speaks publicly again.

bug

Recently Free Our Children encouraged a young, teen mother to do a video about the unlawful seizure of her baby who was literally ripped from her arms by the Wichita Police Dept. The video Speaks for itself…

So Attorney Ad Litem Michael Lazzo at 316-265-4411

And Assistant District Attorney Tricia Knoll at 316-660-3600

These individuals have both notified Daria that if she even posts a picture in public they will move to hold her in contempt of Court for exposing their support of State Sponsored Child Trafficking. WE need to be a voice for the voiceless. Free our children has advised Daria to remain silent as we spread her case, spread her voice.

St Francis Community Services in Salina Kansas has told Daria that she would be able to get unsupervised visits with her son if she passed a home inspection. yet, after passing they refuse to do so because they have no interest in getting her child back to her. Please help us in calling these agencies and people and let them know we refuse to allow this behavior from taxpayer funded services.

Let them know we will be the voice for Daria.

Call and tell them to give “Bug” back to Daria Vredenburg.

About Seraphim

After seeing the horror of the DCF practices and policies, the Schwab family is dedicated to issues of liberty and connecting people, groups and organizations for a National Underground to counter DCF's war on parents and families.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Teen Mom Threatened..Jail if she speaks publicly again.

1. Jeanne Brumbaugh says:

Before I start calling, I need to know why her baby was taken in the first place. It doesn’t make a difference except in the argument I make when I attack.

Thanks, Jeanne

Liked by 1 person

2. Jeanne Brumbaugh says:

I just listened to the video and have a better idea now about how this began and it is illega. Mom is 18 and legally an adult. They have denied Mom and her baby’s Constitutional rights.

Liked by 1 person

3. Pingback: Families Matter

4. Kathleen says:

Just keep allowing your voice to be heard. Write letters, send emails, make videos, etc… NEVER give up! They will FALL on day! https://www.facebook.com/kathleen.buck2/posts/10154553671233358?notif_t=like&notif_id=1491774920542590

5. Linda says:

She went to court a few weeks ago. What happen

Liked by 1 person

6. Donna Wright says:

This whole situation is wrong.

7. Jen says:

This is terrible and it is happening all over the U.S. they say reunification is the goal yet they steal our children from us in the first place.
    My daughter and myself both have our horror stories of dealing with DHS. We should ban together and demand a overhaul of the whole CPS system.

Liked by 1 person

8. Dcf has failed my daughter and my grandson so many horror stories but they are true

Liked by 1 person

9. Cynthani Wyant says:

This is happening more and more every day to many parents. Someone need to do something, put a stop to this horrible crime. Kidnapping isn’t right for anyone not even the government!!!!!!!

10. Carrie says:

Shared in Canberra Australia honey, good luck!

11. kristina cholico says:

I know what she is going through my two kids was taken from me. My son was molested n abuse n the woman who had h tryed to kill him twice to protect herself from him telling on her. Now he’s in a good place n getting the help he needs. While my daughter is w the sister of the woman who did that stuff to my son. They was better off w me. I fought for three years n ended up either sign ur rights over willing or get my rights taken n possibly lose any future children I would have. I miss my kids they r 19 n almost 16 now. The Foster care system is worse in mist cases then leaving the children w the parents. In my case that is so true. I am from Newton Kansas, Harvey county. My public defender wanted me to plead guilty but I am not guilty.

Liked by 1 person

12. Edika Wilson says:

Tricia Knoll is an evil woman. Personal experience. Would rather give my Andi to a sperm donor dad who insisted on denying her existence until called by the courts than to give her to my ex and daughter’s dad so the sisters could stay and live together. My daughter is MR/DD with anxiety and we haven’t seen Andi since 2011 and Ame still has baby Andi moments at school. And because of a comment not calling anyone out was posted on Facebook by my fiance, all contact was ceased by the courts and Youthville and we haven’t seen or heard from or about her since.

Liked by 1 person

13. Marco says:

I have a friend who jumped through all the hoops and bullshit that St. Francis had her go through for many years and still denied her the children. St. Francis steals your kids and sells them to the highest bidder and no one is stopping them from their many criminal acts against children and their families. Their lies and illegal acts make me sick. Come to find out that her kids have been placed with someone who is abusing the kids emotionally, mentally, and physically, they say they want to protect the kids, but that’s total bullshit when are we going to wake up and do something about those who are stealing our children? Know one holds them accountable​, why is that?

14. Kate says:

What is the update on Daria’s situation?

15. raikey36 says:

Has any progress been made on this case? Has she gotten her baby back? I’ll call today, if not. Just wanted to know if help was still needed.